- Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfill our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
- To provide efficient and effective financial services to Prestige Banking customers.
- To provide an appointment-based in-branch point of contact for all Prestige Banking customer.
- Communicates and explains the benefits of the Customer Value Proposition to the customers to the customer to optimise customer service and value to the Bank embed and promote the sales and service model.
- To ensure that the Prestige Banking customer’s banking needs are proactively identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively through Next Best Action( NBA).
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- To deliver on the branch component of the Prestige Banking CVP
Responsibilities + Skills
Matric/ Grade 12FAIS recognised qualification (NQF 5 minimum) completedRE5 Completed
Plans, initiates and drives sales tactics (proactive cross selling for expansion) through NBA.Acquire and onboard new customers.Proactively identifies migration and conversion opportunities.Ensures that targets and budgets are met.Follows the on boarding process for new accounts and accounts that have been transferred inEncourages activation of these accounts and pro actively offers clients Debt Order and salary switching.Ensures the consistent use of the Next Best Action (NBA) system and fulfilment of sale on the applicable system.Appointment based sales.Ensures that all leads are logged correctly in the presence of the customer and ensures cross selling opportunities are identified.Identifies and actions opportunities for cross- and up-sell.Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
3 years relevant branch banking experience, with exposure to customer serviceGood knowledge of personal market productsCustomer relationship managementGood knowledge of product criteria and bank policy regarding appropriate pricing, charges and interest rates.Knowledge of the documentation related to personal market credit routine.Knowledge and understanding of credit behavioural scoring and application systems, the granting process and risk management principles.General knowledge and understanding of financial statements, including application of policies and principles for evaluation and management of the risk associated with lending.Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.Basic knowledge of competitor products.Basic knowledge of products sold elsewhere within the Group.Understanding and support of the banks multi-channel environment.