- Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfill our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
- To provide efficient and effective financial services to Prestige Banking customers.
- To provide an appointment-based in-branch point of contact for all Prestige Banking customer.
- Communicates and explains the benefits of the Customer Value Proposition to the customers to the customer to optimise customer service and value to the Bank embed and promote the sales and service model.
- To ensure that the Prestige Banking customer’s banking needs are proactively identified and fulfilled efficiently and cost-effectively through Next Best Action( NBA).
- To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- To deliver on the branch component of the Prestige Banking CVP
Responsibilities + Skills
Good knowledge of product criteria and bank policy regarding appropriate pricing, charges and interest rates.Knowledge of the documentation related to personal market credit routine.Knowledge and understanding of credit behavioural scoring and application systems, the granting process and risk management principles.
Matric/ Grade 12FAIS recognised qualification (NQF 5 minimum) completed
3 years relevant branch banking experience, with exposure to customer serviceGood knowledge of personal market productsCustomer relationship management