To maximize sustainable revenue streams through the origination and implementation of profitable debt financing transactions in the South African residential development and term debt market.
- Originate transactions and pitch ideas to new and existing clients.
- Manage deal implementation by structuring, analysing, and managing the deal including ensuring that Conditions precedent (CP) are met.
- Manage costs and contribute to Business Unit cost efficiency by operating within the allocated budget.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders by networking, fostering collaboration, regular communication and complying with the governance and controls.
- Build and maintain external stakeholder relationships by networking / conferencing, maintaining regular contact, ongoing communication, site visits and pitching ideas.
- Ensure compliance by sanctions checking and adhering to (FICA, Internal and Environmental) regulations, policies and procedures.
- Execute credit approval process by rating, pricing, analysing, application, constructive communication and consultation.
- Ensure ongoing risk management by reviewing risk annually, assessing performance, undertakings, client visits and engaging with Transaction and Credit.
- Improve performance of team by providing on the job training, knowledge sharing and identifying suitable formal & informal training.
- Get involved in non-deal specific projects by providing expert advice & training, testing and implementing.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values by reviewing the Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems, process, services and solutions are aligned.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced, and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
Responsibilities + Skills
Bachelors Degree (Honours) in Commerce, Sciences, Legal or other relevant professional qualification
Enable skilling and required corrective action to take place by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interactionObtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).