Group Shared Services: driving operational excellence, transparency and continuous improvement across our business, by leveraging scale, capabilities and innovation.
To document, review, facilitate sign-off and maintain business processes as per Group guidelines for Cash Shared Services Blueprint in order to ensure standardisation and quality assurance.
• Document and house the Cash Shared Services Blueprint to ensure business process governance.
• Adhere to the Framework and Design Principles for business processes to ensure a sustainable Blueprint design for the Business.
• Document and maintain all business processes to ensure standardisation across the Business.
• Conduct quality business process audits to ensure compliance to the standards.
• Investigate and resolve any audit findings to ensure close-out.
• Identify training needs as a result of process audits to ensure compliance.
• Report on business process deviations and potential risks to ensure compliance.
• Collaborate with project teams for amendments to business process, inclusive of time studies, to ensure sustainable Blueprint and capacity planning.
• Record, analyse and distribute statistical information relating to quality assurance to ensure compliance.
• Collaborate with Operations staff to establish procedures and standards to ensure sustainable quality audits.
Responsibilities + Skills
Quality Orientation Organisation Planning and Design Business Process Design Root Cause Analysis Quality Assurance Quality Control
ISO certification / business process engineering (e.g. TOGAF certification) would be a minimum requirement.
3-4 years experience in process governance and operational procedures within the organisation. 3-4 years experience in operations and/or technical product knowledge experience