To provide a support function to the Project team in terms of all the co-ordination / administrative functions within the Project and to consolidate and update the necessary documentation related to the Project. Action specific tasks on instruction and under supervision of relevant Project Manger
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes, adding value to Nedbank.
- Ensure all project data, tracking and feedback is updated on central database.
- Manage the procurement contracts related to the project and escalate deviations from terms and conditions.
- Log and track project change control to completion.
- Manage the communication plan and distribution to stakeholders as per project plan.
- Ensure all project documentation meets all governance and audit standards to mitigate project risk
- Collect and collate feedback by requesting status updates from external/internal stakeholders.
- Address ad hoc requests.
- Ensure effective frequency of project governance contact points and correct representation on forums.
- Manage meeting agenda, issue log, minutes and project artefacts for project forums.
- Manage onboarding of project resources, permanent and non-permanent, including contracts.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on project progress.
- Ensure stakeholders' needs are met. Maintain and build positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Ensure project members have access to regular communication.
- Support the change management for the project by managing the logistics, event planning , procurement and communication plan.
Responsibilities + Skills
Preferred CertificationsType of ExposureManaged RelationshipsCompleted Reports and Achieved BudgetsDeveloped and Implemented Communications Strategy
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateDiploma
Minimum Experience Level2-5 years general administration of which 2 year should be PM environment specificTechnical / Professional KnowledgeMicrosoft OfficeBusiness writing skillsRelevant regulatory knowledgeSpreadsheets and databases