To plan; direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
- Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
- Ensure projects are delivered on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
- Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
- Ensure management of scope, including coverage of client requirements, are created based on estimations.
- Manage delivery of project against agreed schedule. Meet project requirements.
- Manage project priorities effectively and ensured ependencies are catered for according to the project scope.
Responsibilities + Skills
Built a high performance cultureBuilt and maintained stakeholder relationshipsDelivered compliance risk management programmes and adviceDesigned Workforce Planning SolutionsDeveloped and Implemented Communications StrategyImproved Processes and Culture
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateProfessional Qualifications/Honours Degree
8-10 years experience working in a project environment of which 4 - 5 years working with medium to high complexity projects.Regulatory Project Management knowledge. 5 years Project Management experience (non-negotiable)Knowledge of Wealth BusinessesPMBOK / Agile methodologies