To source new commercial Property Finance transactions, ensure that existing Property Finance clients are maintained, and consequently that relationship-based business potential is optimised ensuring that maximum profitability / return is derived for the Bank. To ensure that Nedbank Property Finance remains the dominant player in the Property Finance market through innovative deal making and product structuring.
- Achieve and / or exceed financial targets by effective acquisition of commercial and industrial property finance deals and management of the book / portfolio.
- Continuously look for creative approaches to put deals on the book.
- Develop strong relationships with new and existing clients, property brokers, estate agents and any other deal referral channels / agents within region and initiate new business with them.
- Have adequate insight into financing instruments to create deals.
- Go out of the way (but with risk management related parameters) to ensure that deals are booked.
- Build and maintain existing relationship with established Clients within Region, retaining and optimising existing business opportunities.
- Add value in dealing with clients.
- Provide internal and external client satisfaction by ensuring operational excellence in dealing with client queries.
Compliance / Risk Management
- Identify inherent and potential risk in the property market within the region.
- Continuously evaluate and mitigate the credit risk embedded within the environment and deals, to derive the maximum risk and return situation.
Responsibilities + Skills
Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not being met and provide appropriate means of resolution.Support and drive the business's core values, maintain a positive attitude, respond to feedback, take ownership for own career development.