Improvement and development
- Support the roll out of new development and hand-over systems to users liaise with various business
units to gather systems requirements and resolve issues.
- Analyse systems processes and relate them into solutions to improve the workflow and business
- Development business justification and budget for each development request
- Development maintenance and support of new and existing solutions
- Ensure data integrity
- Ensure delivery of projects in time and under budget
- Innovate internal ICS developments to pro-actively advance the service quality of ICS
THE INCUMBENT WILL REPORT TO THE MANAGER: IMPROVEMENT & DEVELOPMENT.
Responsibilities + Skills
Technical IT knowledge in an IT development environmentProficient in PL/SQL, Oracle DB and/or MSSQL, ASP .Net (C#), MVC
MatricRelevant 3-year IT tertiary qualification At least five (5) years relevant working experience
Enquiries and details regarding this post, including requests for a job profile, and all other recruitmentrelated enquiries may be directed to Tirhani Baloyi, 031 260 8809 or BaloyiT@ukzn.ac.zaThe total remuneration package offered includes benefits. Applicants may also apply on PNET.