To manage an assigned portfolio of high net worth client accounts providing advice and relationship support ensuring optimal service, while integrating all Standard Bank products, services and resources, to ensure that their needs are met, thereby achieving the defined revenue targets through retention of existing business and acquisition of new business, in order to maximise bank’s profitability.
Client Service and Relationship building
• Establishes and builds one-on-one relationships with clients based on mutual respect in assigned portfolio by delivering exceptional service levels, specifically focusing on a pro-active contact (calling) strategy and programme.
• Ensures successful retention of existing customers in assigned portfolio by strengthening and expanding relationships. This is achieved by intimately understanding the customer, servicing the customer’s business and personal financial needs and focusing on the management of key accounts.
• Interacts and build relationships with Business Banking Account Executive’s, Private Banking and (CIB) Corporate and Investment Banking Relationship Managers, in order to provide a seamless solution to the client’s banking requirements. To assist with related queries where possible, and facilitate when specialist advice is required by referring to appropriate experts
• Manages the “Cost of Sales” through evaluation of margins, cost of service and utilisation of the multi-channel delivery strategies, Effectively attend to and monitor customer complaints on portfolio, identify root causes and address at source, to prevent re-occurrence
• Proactively communicate new product information to all customers.
• Attend client events to build personalised client relationships.
• Ensure that we escalate queries, service issues, client requirements outside of laid down requirements and client complaints to leadership before the Sun Sets in terms of the “Say No to No Campaign”
Responsibilities + Skills
Sign up client, and ensure that product features and benefits are clearly explained. Ensure that client welcome pack, credit cards and cheque books are delivered and client is active on all self-service channels e.g. Internet banking on apps, BOL where required Attend to pricing concession requests around transactional banking products
Acquires new business for the portfolio in line with the Customer Value Proposition segment specifications, acquisition targets to increase market share and specific sales strategies. Maximises bank profitability and ensure value add to customers through cross-selling specifically focusing on wealth leads and lending opportunities. This includes the complete spectrum of Transactional Banking accounts,
Manages targets/budget achievement through use of contribution reports. Joins and supports business organisations that will assist in the acquisition of appropriate customers. Measures, tracks and manages sales targets and budgets for portfolio