Mr D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Restaurant Promotions and Partnerships Associate to join their team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement restaurant promotional marketing plans (across all marketing channels).
- Conceptualising restaurant promotional campaigns to drive sales and help entice new buyers
- Building relationships with selected restaurant partners, their marketing teams and advertising agencies to identify strong co-branding and cooperative marketing opportunities.
- Develop an understanding of what drives orders and work with the restaurant and marketing teams to craft promotions.
- Assist with attracting new buyers to the Mr D Food platform through partnership opportunities with restaurant brands, and engaging in ongoing strategies to unlock the potential of those partnerships.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with the management of the Coupon tool (campaign set up, monitoring and reporting).
Responsibilities + Skills
Tech Savvy - have a passion for technology and how to use technological solutions to improve performanceCreative mindset - be able to craft numerous campaigns across many departmentsSolutions-oriented - have a can-do attitude and high energy
An individual who can work with and coordinate restaurant partners and multiple stakeholders of restaurant partners including management level.A highly driven individual who is motivated to drive meaningful sales revenue for the business through marketing initiatives including sales and co-marketing opportunities with restaurant partners.An inquisitive mind with a passion for data - be highly analytical, using data to inform decisions
A BCom degree in MarketingA minimum of 2 years experience in e-commerce or retail in a role that includes promotions.