Who we are?
Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years, and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
We take particular pride in:
- Sanlam’s longevity and innovation
- People, teamwork and values
- A culture of diversity and commitment to growing our own timber
- Our robust, tested and proven pragmatic investment process and philosophy
Our local and offshore investment products cover the full investment spectrum: active and passive; single and multi-manager – both locally and internationally. Our active funds range are managed according to our pragmatic value investing style. What will you do?
- Assist with the population and ongoing updating of information on the integrated enterprise-wide risk management software in accordance with the Sanlam Investment Group’s risk management methodology for risks, incidents and complaints.
Responsibilities + Skills
Understanding of business processes in the Financial Services IndustryUnderstanding of governance processesStructured work approachStrong administration skills
Analytical abilityAttention to detailAdvanced report writing skillsHigh degree of integrityAbility to persuade and influence
Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues Qualification and Experience Degree or Diploma with 6 to 8 years related experience.