To drive the Nedbank brand and support sales and service strategy in branch network to achieve sales and service targets.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (eg: staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (eg: . Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Identify common client service breakdown and drive relevant corrective measurements to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conduct service related workshops and training interventions to improve client service.
- Analyse relevant client feedback systems and identify common trends in client breakdowns and recommend corrective action to achieve world class service expectations.
- Ensure adherance to service standards and strategies by observation and measurement and recommending corrective action.
Responsibilities + Skills
Conduct regular checks on sales claimed and leads provided to ensure compliance with policy and procedures.Monitor budget to ensure no overspend on marketing and sales within the region.Improve branch profitability through driving net new to franchise acquisition.
Support relevant areas to achieve sales and service objectives by highlighting gaps and opportunities.Monitor and coach to ensure understanding and effective utilisation of all sales and service systems to achieve strategic objectives.Reducing application errors and improve data quality by identifying frequent offenders and putting corrective activities in place.
Drive activation and entrench sales to improve revenue generating accounts.Focus on portfolio tilt and drive relevant products to increase revenue.Plan and implement local area marketing activities.