To provide administrative services through provision of support to manager and team in order to achieve Nedbank's strategic objectives.
- Provide administrative support by delivering service according to policies, procedures and timelines, and controlling cost according to budgets.
- Improve client service by providing feedback and follow up on administrative issues (e.g. travel requests, stationery orders, client information for events, MANCO (Management Committee) reports, etc.)
- Meet client needs through regular interactions to establish needs and following through on instructions / duties / task given.
- Participate in team meeting by sharing information / taking minutes and taking on ad hoc duties as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers through formal and informal interactions and sharing of information.
- Monitor activities by prioritising activities, reviewing delivery against action plans and targets and taking corrective action to meet departmental targets.
- Plan utilisation of resources by balancing available resources against required outputs.
- Deliver administrative services by adhering to policies and procedures.
- Mitigate risk by identifying deviations from plans and escalating according to policies and procedures.
- Resolve challenges in administration by taking action to prevent and / or eliminate such challenges.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
Responsibilities + Skills
Built and maintained stakeholder relationshipsCompleted Reports and Achieved BudgetsDeveloped and Implemented Communications StrategyManaged Internal ProcessesManaged RelationshipsManaged SelfManaged budget
Secretarial Certificate / Diploma
At least 2-3 years secretarial experience