- To drive the OE mandate which is to support and enable the HR strategy and interim HR plan by rebuilding relationships with Eskom Guardians, driving pride, passion, sense of belonging and connectedness to the business, whilst developing agility and resilience to cope with ongoing unambiguity, instability, and change.
- Manage and guide development of organisational effectiveness operational integrated plans, programmes and initiatives
- Project manage and implement organisational effectiveness related projects
- Facilitate OE processes, analyse data and develop reports
- Coaching and development of resources
Responsibilities + Skills
o Integrityo Professionalismo Ability to work under stressful situationso Ability to manage ambiguityo Ability to work independentlyo Emotional Intelligence & maturityo Learning Agilityo Action orientation
Four year degree or three year degree plus Honours in Social Science or related field. Ideally Masters degree specialising in organisational behaviour / development or MBA.Professional Body: Full registration with an Eskom recognised professional body.
At least 4 years minimum related Organisational Effectiveness experienceo Processing consultingo Cross function / organisation wide change & transformation interventions working at senior levelo Use of surveys, interpretation of data and conducting