Takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Snr Analyst to join our team in Cape Town to complement and play a key role in their accomplished team of Marketing professionals. The business is exceptionally dynamic and fast paced, as the e-commerce environment is ever evolving and significantly growing.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Measure and analyse marketing campaigns to understand how marketing channels can better drive, conversion, ROAS as well as customer lifetime value
- Utilise analyses to inform and influence Marketing Team's performance
- Forecasting all Marketing KPIs for budget and planning purposes
- Development of automated reporting and measurements for Marketing channels, capturing the full spectrum of the customer journey from impression to engagement and conversion
- Developing and improving daily & monthly forecasting models.
- Designing appropriate Marketing performance management trackers, reports and dashboards
- Partner with Marketing Team to identify priority analyses to improve results of future marketing campaigns. Advise on how to leverage marketing channels to meet growth targets and Marketing performance objectives.
Responsibilities + Skills
Familiarity with the broader digital marketing context including attribution modellingStrong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques and Research Methodology.Strong problem solving, prioritisation skillsAbility to work at appropriate levels of detail across operational, tactical and strategic issues
Highly organized and efficient, with an ability to work towards and meet tight deadlinesStrong business acumen with an understanding of the marketing, accounting, decision support models, operations, and financial levers that drive profit, loss and customer experience.Ability to translate business needs and goals into analytic approach and responseAbility to work independently, productively, proactively and follow through on all responsibilities to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
Self-guided learner, self-starter and curious and passionate about data. You immerse yourself in it and are excited to develop and enhance your marketing analytics skillsDeep experience with data mining, data analytics, predictive modeling, and advanced modeling techniques