To support the growth and development of the distribution channels to enable Nedbank to expand its reach and business, through new and existing initiatives and effective delivery of the channel development strategy into the market; in line with Nedbanks business strategy.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders by networking and regular communication.
- Build and maintain working relationships by networking; ongoing communication and sharing relevant information.
- Support business developent initiatives by implementing the agreed Service Level Agreement with the regional distribution owners.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Create awareness and expand business opportunities by presenting products through various media.
- Support implementation of projects by coordinating and project managing all activities and making suggestive recommendations.
- Create new business initiatives and expand current distribution channels by identifying opportunities through market and competitor analysis; recommending innovative ideas for services.
- Minimise risks by adhering to regulations; policies and procedures and executing on governance.
- Identify business opportunities from existing and new channels by analysing available data; collaborating with other departments; engaging and meeting relevant stakeholders.
- Gather information and make Client Value Proposition (CVP) by understanding the bank process; researching (market insights); reviewing market segment information and proposing ideas that are aligned to business strategy.
- Put together a business case by compiling all relevant information; come up with findings and draft a proposal with appropriate recommendations and alternatives.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy; objectives and values by reviewing Nedbank and Business Unit Plan and ensuring delivered systems; process; services and solutions are aligned.
Responsibilities + Skills
Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factorsBuilding and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholdersAnalysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Continuous LearningDecision MakingInnovationBuilding partnershipsPlanning and Organizing