To apply a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst stakeholders in order to understand the problems; opportunities; needs; structure; policies and operations of the organisation on large; high risk and complex projects. To recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals. To elicit and analyse the actual needs of the stakeholders; facilitate communication between organisational units and play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and may serve as a translator between these groups. The senior BA has years of deep practical experience in the role; with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
1. Facilitate requirements workshop, maintain group focus and leads discussion toward stated goals.
2. Define business objectives, processes and requirements
3. Collaborate with stakeholders by managing conflict, agreeing on task and project requirements, and remaining impartial in requirements discussions
4. Build, sustain and leverage relationships with persons within and outside area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements
5. Conduct and document requirements elicitation through the application of brainstorming, prototyping, etc Ensure work is completed to plan