Req No /Talent Acquisition Contact
To work with the marketing teams to help shape campaigns and select the appropriate target populations using SAS Marketing Automation software.The incumbent needs to have a good understanding of data-driven direct marketing; good communication skills ; good understanding of Microsoft Sql and a good grasp of how to setup logical decision trees to configure communication across a client journey.To assist in the development of analytics and reporting through the delivery of insights and analytics to stakeholders for business application in alignment with Nedbank's strategic focus areas.
- Manage all data aspects related to the end to end Enterprise Marketing Intelligence process.
- Partner with business to business to understand their campaign strategy
- Data extraction
- Ensure that campaign data is on time and of a high quality
- Put checks in place to prevent incorrect data used in campaigns
- Ensure secure transfer of data (including protection of personalised data)
- Automate campaign data where possible to reduce errors and ensure efficient processes
- Optimise the use of data sources and identify opportunities in the data available
- Ensure accurate post campaign reporting
Responsibilities + Skills
Business princBusiness principlesBusiness terms and definitionsBusiness writing skillsData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsMicrosoft OfficeiplesBusiness terms and definitionsBusiness writing skillsData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsMicrosoft Office
Matric/ Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateA relevant 3 year Business degree/ diploma in Business Management and /or in Marketing
3 years experience in information management with in depth understanding of data and how this intercepts with business objective