Job Closing Date
17th September 2019
Talent Aquisition Consultant
In conjunction with the service design teams, design and maintain optimal object models/structures at both an enterprise and system / application level that meet the business and architectural objectives of the organisation, and, where required, lead a team of modelers performing this work
• Design object models that meet the business requirements and align to the agreed architecture framework.
• Ensure object modelling deliverables are delivered according to project plan and budget to meet commitment to stakeholders.
• Analyse and profile the source data to understand data quality issues, relationships, patterns and rules in the data.
• •Maintain up to date knowledge of latest developments in the Object Modelling domain, including reading; continuous professional development courses; seminars and conferences.
• In conjunction with the Data Modelling CoE, provide a comprehensive governance framework and define the object modelling standards.
• Advise stakeholders and other staff on application of object modelling practices through consultation.
• Ensure improved performance by providing feedback on improvements to the modelling framework.
• Perform review on work performed by team members, manage team to ensure quality delivery of models
Responsibilities + Skills
Experience in model managementExperience in compiling and monitoring standards and developing/maturing an object modelling practiceExperience using relevant Object Modelling ToolsFirm understanding of Data Management (DMBOK), systems development lifecycle methodologies and IT/Data ArchitectureRelevant regulatory knowledge, and understanding of banking and financial services
The Data Management Association International (DAMA), TOGAFMinimum Experience Level5 years plus and/or relevant industry experience as well as experience in the Data Modelling disciplineAble to demonstrate practical experience in object oriented modelling techniques as well as leading teams of modelersHas demonstrable experience in developing custom models as well as modelling utilising Industry data models/standards such as IFW BPS, IFW BOM, Acord etc.
Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes.Preferred QualificationAdvanced Diploma/Degree