To oversee and action on the creation and compilation of management and strategic reports that are aligned to strategic intent; through qualitative and quantitative research and analysis; and recommending insights that enable sound business decisions through others; as per Nedbank business strategy.
- Ensure transformational targets are met for own team.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives Participate in the development and implementation of action plans to address issues raised in culture surveys to improve results.
- Create a client service culture. Support and encourage staff to participate and support CSI.
- Achieve operational excellence.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements and a clear vision.
- Motivate staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business.
- Stay abreast in field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders.
- Contribute to team effectiveness.
- Maintain a high performing team, ensuring an environment for optimal performance is created by identifying talent pool through c career conversations, using the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
Responsibilities + Skills
Obtain Nedbank goals and objectives and deliver within the budget. Report and present effectively the key findings in an appropriate way to the audience for them to execute decisions per regulations and legislation.Improve client delivery/experience by encouraging a proactive environment of quality analytics and strategic insights.
Ensure self and staff understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values by leading by example and re-enforcing values during meetings.Manage the onboarding process of new employees.Minimise risk and enhance client satisfaction by developing embedded reporting processes and ensuring they are aligned with Nedbank standards.