Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To manage and oversee the Bank’s strategic development initiatives which include the execution and implementation of application delivery programmes and projects against the Bank’s standards, policies and procedures and governance guidelines and Service Level Agreements. To provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineer quality software, performing end to end testing, as well as supporting and troubleshooting technical questions, software and database issues.
- To develop, document and implement standards, policies and procedures and governance guidelines and SLAs.
- To provide accurate estimates and effort for code changes.
- To deliver technical solutions within the agreed timelines and budgets.
- To provide technical support to IT production, when required.
- To ensure effective resource allocation – projects are adequately resourced and knowledge sharing is in place.
Responsibilities + Skills
Canonical Data ModellingEntity Relationship ModellingPhysical Database DesignConfiguration ManagementData Flow ManagementData warehousing,
BSc Comp Science, B.Com Informatics degree or advanced degree
7-10 years experience in Information Technology