Job Requsition and Talent Acquisition Consultant
REQ 100456 & Zuko Mbangeni
25 October 2019
Manage Self: Professional
To direct; add value and enable business decisions through effective consolidated financial analysis; reporting and controls in line with RBB digital business.
- Analyse product profitability for products
- Produce budgets for the business (full income statement and balance sheet)
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank
- Meet deadlines and targets through prioritising effectively; planning and communicating.
- Maintain high standards of analysis and reporting within defined timeframes by planning; organising and monitoring workflow.
Responsibilities + Skills
Checking accuracy of reports and recAnalysing and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problemSharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understandingCommunicating internally and externalTracking cost against a budgetDrafting reports
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st DegreesDiploma or BCom Accounting/Finance
CASA with 3 - 6 years financial management experience