To manage a team of technical subject matter experts and team leaders in support of stated objectives. To deliver frontline team results through cloud software.
- Achieve client satisfaction objectives in support of strengthened business cloud IT collaboration.
- Build sound professional relationships by understanding and consistently meeting client needs in support of improved delivery capabilities.
- Build sounds relationships with team, manager, peers.
- Deliver results in support of increased delivery capacity. Support increased delivery capacity.
- Ensure proper financing of the function.
- Manage and control budget for cost centre.
- Provide a flexible, low cost cloud IT operating platform.
- Circumvent penalties imposed by third party agencies.
- Ensure self and team improve efficiency and productivity month on month in line with departmental strategic plans.
Responsibilities + Skills
Achieve business performance targets within required risk and compliance parameters.Support improved delivery capacity and capabilities.Ensure the effective and efficient implementation and operation of area in support of standardised delivery processes. Improve service delivery in support of strengthened business cloud IT collaboration.Meet all agreed risk and compliance targets. Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps.Create environment of teamwork, keeping staff informed and encouraging participation in decision making processes and by motivating staff to perform and contribute to the success of the business.Identify talent pool through conducting career conversations and utilising the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.Manage the onboarding process of new employees.
Achieve client satisfaction objectives in support of strengthened business cloud IT collaboration.Build sound professional relationships by understanding and consistently meeting client needs in support of improved delivery capabilities.Build sounds relationships with team, manager, peers.Deliver results in support of increased delivery capacity. Support increased delivery capacity.Ensure proper financing of the function.Manage and control budget for cost centre.Provide a flexible, low cost cloud IT operating platform.Circumvent penalties imposed by third party agencies.Ensure self and team improve efficiency and productivity month on month in line with departmental strategic plans.Ensure transformational targets are met.Contribute to team effectiveness by participating in the recruitment and selection of senior staff.Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example. Ensure issues raised in culture survey are addressed and results are improved.Deliver a worldclass service by ensuring a client centric culture.Achieve operational excellence and support the implementation of business optimisation improvement.
8 years IT Operations Experience5-7 years Cloud relevant experience