To manage multiple centralised and decentralised teams by ensuring business results are achieved in order to achieve Nedbank's strategic objectives.To support all business areas in terms of business and industry static data and ensure that system maintenance and business issues are resolved within regulatory requirements as per STRATE, JSE and SARB standards, whilst providing innovative solutions.
- Manage operational expenditure against budget
- Ensure alignment of team/departmental targets to cluster targets.
- Enable performance against budgeted targets by evaluating and assessing existing performance against desired outcomes
- Drive process management, service delivery and continuous improvement of service, processes and procedures through compliance and conformance to frameworks, standards and policies.
- Initiate and implement project improvements by enhancing service delivery, reducing costs and creating efficiencies across end-to-end processes.
- Evaluate and analyse performance against Key Performance Indicators and provide insight on performance indicators to relevant stakeholders
- Identify and plan resource requirements to achieve targets .
- Align and adapt business processes to deliver best practice customer experiences through consulting and collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with clients, service providers and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with business partners by sharing expert knowledge and information though participation in relevant internal and external forums.
- Provide strategic direction to relevant teams
- Communicate relevant business information
- Create business plan through alignment of departmental business plan to cluster strategy.
- Implement and drive delivery of initiatives
- Identify and mitigate risks within business unit
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with business risk management framework.
- Implement internal procedures, processes and standards
- Drive operational excellence across all teams through optimising resource utilisation and continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with team memeber and staff to leverage team strengths
Responsibilities + Skills
Minimum of 5 years experience in relevant/appropriate role within Banking/Financial Services environment with specific focus on Custodial Services and systems.
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st DegreesPreferred QualificationDegree in Financial Management and/or Information System/Sciences or related
Business Analysis Descipline , Techniques and PracticesProject ManagementPeople practicesAbility to engage in a relevant and credible manner with internal and external stakeholders at varioAbility to professionally use Powerpoint, Word & ExcelAnalytical Skills