We are looking for a Senior Segment Manager to drive the strategic growth of the Youth market by building a robust market penetration strategy. This role will provide you with the opportunity to enable the relevant segment to broaden access to community by developing best customer relationship standards and practices. Our ideal candidate will support the business in identifying opportunities for these segments, and work to use the identified insights to design compelling, disruptive and commercially viable Client Value Propositions for Youth Entry Level (non-students) 16 - 26 years old.
- Responsible for all customer segment group research including extracting customer data and analysing profiles to determine market segment requirements
- Develop targeted CVPs and product offerings based on customer profiles
- Ensures that the overall Nedbank marketing effort is relevant and effective for the segment
- Meets regularly with the Business Unit Leaders (Senior Managers & Managers), Product Managers and other functional management groups to proactively understand business needs related to company performance and the company’s ability to meet client/customer and market needs
- Actively implement market insights by influence into product development roadmap and the annual business planning process
- Provide required internal and external data for the purposes of regulatory responses and competitive challenges as is required from time to time.
- Drive increased market expansion and penetration by creating a roadmap and strategy for customer acquisition, in line with overall business and marketing strategy
- Partner across the bank to ensure that innovative products are launched
- Leverage market research to get insights into consumer behaviour and preferences and drive future programs and promotions
Responsibilities + Skills
Industry trendsRelevant regulatory knowledgeBusiness AcumenCommunication StrategiesData analysisDecision-making processResearch methodology
BCOM or BA in Marketing Management or related discipline
5 years experience in developing, implementing and being accountable for crafting a segment CVP, take to market strategy and segment business plan8 years experience in roles within market insights, consumer research or product management