What will you do?
A position has become available for a Service Consultant who will be based in the Broker Services North, region at the Menlyn office.
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Relationship Managers and is responsible for delivering quality service to customers, who could be either internal or external to Santam (including brokers, customers, partners and suppliers). The successful incumbent will provide support to address customer, needs, concerns and issues.
- Prepare basic reports and statistics based on risk analysis.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to provide information, feedback and follow through on queries and/ or instructions
- Address unusual and non-standard customer issues including underwriting and commercial related queries.
- Task related decision making within set policies and procedures
- Research to assist in addressing non-standard underwriting issues
- Update RM reports
Responsibilities + Skills
Familiar with Excel, Word (basic), Qlikview, Intranet and InternetUnderstanding and knowledge of Santam processUnderstanding of all relevant customer support systems and processes related to all products
Grade 12FAIS compliance (60 credits Commercial Lines and 30 credits Personal Lines) preferredRE 1
At least 2 years within the short term insurance industry essentialAt least 1 year Commercial Lines experienceProven MS Excel experience essential