To draft; negotiate; agree and sign off SLAs; between Group Technology and Internal Business partners and to act as ongoing custodian of the SLAs overseeing the alignment and management of IT services through a process of definition; agreement; operation measurement and review and including monthly monitoring and reporting on operational performance against the SLAs requirements and instigate actions to address negative variances of performance in line with the agreed SLA.
- Service and Incident management;
- Change and Release management;
- Management of business user expectations on resolutions times;
- Management of Infrastructure and DevOps implementation using Group Technology Infrastructure team;
- Process mapping of IT Ops process;
- Management of vendors regarding incidents and changes across Nedbank Private Wealth, Nedbank Financial Planning, Nedgroup Trust and Stockbroking (Investment Management);
- Understanding of IRESS platforms is a benefit.
- Achieve goals and objectives through understanding and embracing the Nedbank Vision and Values and by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders by sharing knowledge with team.
Responsibilities + Skills
Provided Client ServiceProvided Administrative SupportCompleted Reports and Achieved BudgetsDeveloped and Implemented Communications StrategyManage internal processManaged RelationshipsManaged Self
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
5 - 10 years customer services experience within the IT and Banking industry.Technical / Professional KnowledgeAdministrative procedures and systemsBusiness writingData analysisMicrosoft OfficePrinciples of financial managementPrinciples of project managementRelevant regulatory knowledge