Online Shopping Assistant | Takealot | Festive 2019
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Online Shopping Assistant to join our team in Cape Town
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard- working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won't be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great
We operate in a fast-growing, quick-moving environment, and we're looking for someone who thrives when the going gets tough, is solutions-driven, and will simplify & innovate. If you're results-oriented, self-motivated with attested retail/e-commerce experience, this is your opportunity to kick-start your career.
You will report to the Customer Service Team Leader
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service aligned to service level standards.
- Resolve product or service problems by utulising your listening skills to clarify our customer's query; assess any service failure to identify the root-cause and take appropriate action.
- Communicate with our customers via phone and email.
- Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate to a resolution.
- Liaise between internal departments to solve our customer queries.
- Take ownership of our customers and ensure their needs are met in accordance with being Africa's most customer-centric company.
Responsibilities + Skills
We are short on ego and high on output.We are doers and not only thinkers, it's all in the execution after all.We love what we do and what we are creating.
Flexibility to work rotational shifts which includes weekends, public holidays and overnight work.
Successfully completed Grade 12.Preferably a minimum of 6-12 months customer service experience.