- Administers applications for additions and modifications to the materials master records and user profiles.
- Responsible for collating, validating and cleansing materials management data.
- Provides a support service to the rest of supply chain operations
- Adhere to the occupational Health and Safety Act(OSH ACT)activities
- Performs other legal and reasonable request by supervisor, manager.
Responsibilities + Skills
Grade 12 orN3 Plus Trade Test
3 Years related ExperienceSAPCataloguingMs ExcelIn addition to the formal qualifications, relevant experience in the field will be considered in accordance with Eskoms Recognition of Prior learning (RPL) policy or equivalent RPL recognition.