The Ideal candidate will deliver banking solutions to clients by understanding their business and needs through relationship management to achieve Nedbanks strategy to be the most admired bank.
- Deliver banking solutions that meet client needs through understanding of client's business and needs through relationship management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk parameters by managing client relationships according to credit principles
- Improve results by tracking and analysing financial reports against agreed measures.
- Understand clients business and needs through proactive client relationship management according to portfolio mandate.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders through communication and networking as determined by client needs.
- Collaborate with third parties by engaging with them as guided by requirements of solutions delivered to clients.
- Complete tasks through planning and reviewing against set targets.
- Manage resources (time, processes and support teams) to optimize value against client expectations.
- Comply with risk standards,policies and procedures through training and development as required by group complianceframework
- Research and analyse information by using problem solving techniques to propose solutions for work challenges.
Responsibilities + Skills
Degree in Business or Finance (e.g. BSc Economics, B Comm, Certified Associate of the Institute of Bankers, FAIS Accreditation Regulatory Examination Level 1.Type of ExposureConducting root cause analysisWorking with a group to identify alternative solutions to work situations.Analysing situations or data that requires an evaluation of multiple factorsInteracting with diverse people
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level2-3 years in a relationship management or banking environment