As part of the application development team that builds and supports custom tools (applications, websites, services) for the CIA team. This includes but is not limited to:
- MVC Websites
- Windows Services
- REST API Clients
- Integration Components
- SSIS Packages
To translate macro design into detailed micro designs which will realise the business solution in their relevant areas of focus. Translate and communicate the required changes to the programmer community. Develop critical component parts.
- Analyse, advise and where necessary create technical design relevant to their domain and/or advise across product area.
- Provide advice across business units on technological integration opportunities.
- Implement learning's from post-mortem meetings.
- Deliver work products according to the agreed time lines and within agreed budget.
- Liaise with impacted teams through meetings.
- Consult with other domain players.
Responsibilities + Skills
Interpret the business requirements to create technical specifications within own product area with an in-depth understanding of impacts across other Product areas (within project environment).Ensure technological integration across applications.Delivered systems, products and/or projects which contributed to improved client service.See to successful signoff of the test pack on the applicable platforms.
Escalate non-compliance to relevant stakeholders.Provide consulting on specific technologies to Architecture.Establish and maintain relationships with peers in other domains.Recommend and publish technical solutions.
Review required document(s).Analyse level of impact and risk on project and stakeholders.Deliver impact analysis artefact including effort estimation and time lines.Assign level of impact and risk.Review analysis of less complex projects