Designing Patterns, on a Logical and physical layer, solutions around data integration, providing consulting to all clusters, input to the EDP Warehouse. Cover all aspects of security regarding all data integration, and security regarding all technology integration stacks.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Design solutions that require creative investigations of alternative architectural solutions.
- Design architecture using innovative technologies in consultation with the patterns approval by Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborate with the Architecture team to identify the right technologies to be used in the applications.
- Contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment.
Responsibilities + Skills
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.).Bachelors Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior CertificateAdvanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees