Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect, PBB SA
to join our team at our Johannesburg offices. Standard Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
- Develops and maintains the focus area (domain) architecture and design for specific business functional/technical area.
- Provides a high level roadmap for the implementation of the solution.
- Matrix manages Architects delivering on projects/initiatives within focus area (domain).
- Provide thought leadership throughout the programme
- In cooperation with the Product Manager, the Senior Solution Architect plays a critical role in helping align team in a common technical direction toward accomplishment of the roadmap.
Responsibilities + Skills
Monitoring for the emergence of anticipated benefits (typically specified as part of the business case for a change program or project). Action (typically by the program management team) to optimize the business impact of individual and combined benefits.
Honours' Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Commerce.Relevant Architecture certification.Business type Qualification (e.g. MBA) would be preferred.
7 10 Years experience in multiple IT disciplines e.g. Development Hardware, analysis, design, service management, architecture.5 - 7 Years' experience as an architect across domains.