To provide risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight over the effectiveness of controls to manage current and emerging risk achieved through independent assessment of risk and control.
Risk, Regulatory, Prudential & Compliance
Technology & Architecture
- Validate remedial actions taken by stakeholders and report on outcomes.
- Report audit metrics, based on audit outcomes, to stakeholders
- Establish and maintain a complete audit universe.
- Rate all risks across the audit universe, based on assessing inherent risk and control effectiveness, using audit outcomes and ongoing risk and business monitoring.
- Report audit risk assessments and insights to stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain audit responses based on risks assessments. This will include planned audits, risk and business monitoring and continuous auditing.
- Identify and implement improvements to audit approach to improve quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Deliver assigned risk-based audit assessments within agreed timelines and at the required
- level of quality, complying with Group Internal Audit (GIA) standards and methodology. Stay abreast of current developments impacting internal audit, including latest audit techniques, methods, tools, and procedures in order to continuously improve quality,
- effectiveness and efficiency of the audit approach.
- Utilise automated audit solutions, for continuous auditing and business monitoring, to assess risk and the effectiveness of controls, using data analysis and robotic tools.
- Communicate audit findings, opinions and insights, including risk impacts and root causes of control deficiencies.
- Recommend and obtain stakeholder commitment to appropriate remedial actions to address identified risks.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit data scientists to develop robotic (repeatable and automated) audit solutions which test full populations to provide audit assurance and insights on a continuous or regular basis.
- Identify data sources for data analytics and use in automated audit solutions and develop sustainable and repeatable processes to acquire and analyse data from multiple sources.
- Identify and implement sustainable and repeatable data analytics to give assurance over the effectiveness of controls to manage risk.
- Create and report visual communications derived from data analytics and robotic auditing solutions to communicate risk-based findings, insights and foresights.
Responsibilities + Skills
Proven interest and knowledge in data analytics and technology solutions for that. Experience in data science and building data analyticalsolutions would be an advantage.
Audit Report Writing.Audit Methodology.Computer Aided Audit Techniques.Execute Audit Delivery.Maintain IA Professional Practices.Evaluation of Internal Controls.
Experience in financial services, with knowledge of corporate and investment banking preferred.Risk management and internal audit experience through business management, assurance, risk management or Compliance.