Retail & Business Banking
To review and assess in collaboration with Senior/Middle Audit Managers, the high risk areas of the business in order to give assurance to the Group Audit Committee, Business Executives and Shareholders that good governance practices are in place and internal controls are exercised throughout the financial period. Provide support in ensuring the achievement of the Group Internal Audit function mission which is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services that are designed to add value and improve Group operational controls. Support Group Internal Audit in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes
Implement functional and service strategy
- Understand the GIA strategy and its link to Group Strategy.
- Understand and Comply with the GIA standards and methodology as defined and supported by the audit tool.
- Execute allocated operational plans in line with the GIA strategy.
- Create and manage component of overall project plan. Meet assigned budget and project milestones. Provide formal weekly project status updates/reporting.
- Contribute to definition and delivery of team goals and KPIs to support delivery of GIA annual performance goals.
- Provide input to all committee reports as required