The Supply Chain & Logistics team is looking for a driven, process-oriented individual to help us drive projects within the Supply Chain space. This role involves a great deal of multitasking and communication across a wide variety of platforms.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Reviewing and setting up Supply Chain processes
- Operations relationship management between service providers and Yoco - new and ongoing
- Stock management and forecasting
- Data management
- Using existing Data to make analytical and strategic decisions
- Work closely with relevant team leads to ensure strategic alignment
- Prioritise feedback from teams on internal systems and seek continuous improvement
- Adopt a continuous improvement mentality for the enhancement of systems (drive automation), processes & planning tools to keep bettering the team to ensure we perform consistently ahead of the curve.
Responsibilities + Skills
Confidential and professional with sensitive informationPro-active, confident and flexibleExcellent problem-solving abilitiesAbility to work under pressure.
2 - 3 years experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or in a similar roleRelevant Tertiary qualification requiredComputer literate and advanced experience in Excel