Retail and Business Banking
- • Responsible for overseeing a wide range of different construction projects from beginning to end and to ensure that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures.
• Inspect the workmanship, quality of work on a construction site.
• The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
• Mediate and resolve dispute of any magnitude related to construction
• To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards
• Review plans to ensure they meet building codes, local ordinances and zoning regulations.
• Inspecting the work on site and comparing it with drawings and specifications.
• Monitor construction sites periodically to ensure overall compliance.
• Monitoring and reporting on progress before disbursements
• To check and ensure the quality/ workmanship for all construction works are within the acceptable standard
• To monitor the construction works in order to ensure timely completion.
Responsibilities + Skills
Implement a performance enhancement process Ensure a proper understanding of objectives to be met through effective communication Drive a culture of empowerment Attract, retain and develop talent within the unit
Resource planning in order to accommodate peaks, troughs, leave and system failures across the different regions. People Management & development. Clarify team roles, ensuring that clear new business sales targets are set and that resources are profiled and recruited accordingly.
BSc Civil Engineering or Construction Management or Quantity surveying or other related Minimum of 5 years experience in construction/ cluster development management and 2 of which in a Supervisory role Extensive knowledge in construction, and cluster developments Drivers License is required