To develop high level end to end design and Macro design in the context of the high level solution architecture to realise the business requirements. To perform consulting services to find suitable solutions to various business requirements
- Communicate new features to stakeholders through forums.
- Engage business stakeholders as per stakeholder lists as well as senior programmers, architecture delivering hardware, software and firmware support across domains (including production environments).
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Participate in research that will enable recommendations related to system software.
- Advise and make recommendation on what kind of software and availability will be required (medium to high projects).
Responsibilities + Skills
Achieved Management and Process ResultsAchieved transformation and innovation resultsDesigned Workforce Planning SolutionsExecuted Workforce Planning DeliverablesManaged Transformation & Innovation
Advanced Diplomas/National 1st DegreesMatric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Principles of project managementRelevant design toolsRelevant regulatory knowledgeRelevant software and systems knowledgeResearch methodologyRole relevant related technologies