The ideal candidate will provide quality and accurate business administrative support services to internal and external stakeholders enabling Nedbank to achieve its business goals.
- Action stakeholder requests by capturing and processing the administration request on the relevant system.
- Action vendor invoice payments by capturing and processing the data on the relevant system.
- Perform reconciliations from Supplier invoice and general leadger accounts by comapring with the supporting documents and Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Contribute to revenue increase by driving the submitted sales to completion.
- Compile a catalogue of services by allocating costs per product.
- Ensure recovery of costs for services rendered by maintaining and monitoring the transfer pricing system.
- Ensure delivery of value for services rendered by utilising product MIS as input into vendor engagement meetings for the purpose of driving down costs.
- Monitor departmental financial performance by analysing actual to budget variances.
- Contribute to efficient budget compilation by applying statistical growth information to financial expenditure requirements.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders by generating and making available relevant reports and MIS.
- Meet and exceed internal and external client needs by timeously responding to queries and actioning the request within the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Responsibilities + Skills
Preferred QualificationDiploma: Financial Management / Diploma in Business Administration
Minimum Experience LevelRole specificEssential Qualifications - NQF LevelMatric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Administrative procedures and systemsBanking knowledgeBanking proceduresBusiness terms and definitionsData analysisRelevant regulatory knowledge