To consult on specific technology through sought after advise and deep expertise and credibility in the industry. Expert in understanding how technology is applied in the organisation and ensure all outputs are in compliance with current governance and legislation.
- Consult and provide advice on the use of the specific technology. Address the needs of the bank by deploying, supporting and configuring the specific technology.
- Develop solutions using knowledge of the technology.
- Ensure ongoing availability within the SLA requirements.
- Ensure maximum exploitation of the technology features across multiple business initiatives.
- Identify further opportunities for use of the technology.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Identify opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies.
Responsibilities + Skills
Attend technology specific industry forums and compile and present technical papers.Provide problem solving in high impact incidents.Present to stakeholders on any impact or change to specific technology.Engage with vendors related to specific technologies.Present on the exploitation of the technology.
Ensure implementation of solution is aligned to best practice.Enable skilling and required corrective action taking place by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team.Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes to improve the functioning of stakeholders' businesses.
Accredited where formal expert certification on technology is available FPL or JMP or equivalent5 - 7 years experience in an IT environment of which at least 2 years in a senior role from feeding career streams and at least 3-5 years specialisation in the specific technology