The ideal candiate will provide information and guidance to answer clients queries and requests to deliver client service and refer cross sell opportunities to mitigate risk and contribute to branch objectives.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Support implementation of new processes, policies and systems to add value to Nedbank.
- Act as brand ambassador by living the Nedbank values.
- Enable the conversion of leads into sales. Meet client information needs and facilitate the processing of sales.
- Ensure client service and avoid destruction of aged stock and costs associated with reprinting and issuing.
- Reach individual and branch usage (touch points) targets.
- Provide service to, and maintain relationships with, clients by greeting, listening, understanding the client's needs.
Responsibilities + Skills
Answering client questionsBuilding and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholdersChanging behaviour to meet the demands of changes at workInteracting with external clientsInteracting with diverse peopleWorking with clients to solve client problems
Preferred QualificationBusiness Relevant Certificate or Diploma.Essential Qualifications - NQF LevelMatric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience LevelPreferable 6 - 12 months client service experience in a financial industry.