Group Shared Services: driving operational excellence, transparency and continuous improvement across our business, by leveraging scale, capabilities and innovation.
• Create effective partnerships with vendors on a strategic and operational level.
• Ensure that the agreed services are delivered and service levels are met.
• Drive communication between vendors and key stakeholders where necessary.
• Manage vendor relationships in a collections environment.
• Management of a select portfolio of Vendors. Assume full accountability for management of the relationship between Vendors and SBSA to ensure that the vendor performance tracking in terms of: o Service Level Agreement (SLA) tracking. o Perform maintenance and support function for the vendor. o Ongoing vendor engagement (relationship meetings).
• Management of query/issue resolution with the Vendor to ensure continuation of business.
• Ensure that logical efficiencies and the best rates are negotiated with suppliers in support with the Vendor Manager and Supply Chain Management Services.
• Manage process requirements and time constraints.
• Ensure that customer complaints are logged and root cause analysis undertaken to prevent recurring problems.
• Evaluate and assess continuous improvement initiatives that would be beneficial to the bank as well as the vendor.
Responsibilities + Skills
Produce weekly/monthly performance reporting/scorecards. Produce any requested reports necessary for senior and executive decision making Conduct vendor site surveys capability, risk & quality assessments Relationship Management Development, formulation and negotiation of catalogue of service requirements (Annually/Quarterly) Formulation of Vendor Management Model (Annually)
Vendor management model Balance Scorecard/Dashboards Other contractual obligations not mentioned, or devised in future Financial and budget parameters Internal stakeholder engagements (Product Portfolios, Credit Strategy; Business Operations)
Produce monthly BSC or dashboard Ensure that SBSA affecting Vendors are updated on a yearly basis Produce accurate MIS reports