To enable learning and development for internal and external Nedgroup Investments stakeholders through analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions in order to achieve Nedbank's strategic objectives.
- Conduct analysis on business imperatives and identified needs
- Determine the scope of work of specific learning interventions, including deliverables and timeframes, and conduct needs analysis .
- Deliver Learning and Development (L&D) solutions through learning interventions that are aligned with business and cluster strategic intent.
- Apply L&D practices by keeping abreast of industry trends (Financial sector and Education, Training & Development) and legislative requirements.
- Coordinate identified L&D initiatives and cluster projects
- Enable role competence as described in the curricula per role
- Make recommendation to business by identifying trends and providing feedback on identified success factors, risks and gaps
- Make recommendations to the Learning and Development Manager if material should be developed in-house
- Consult with clients through regular interactions to develop an understanding of their business context, structure and needs
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders through consultation, understanding their requirements and accommodating needs.
- Build and maintain relationships in external stakeholders by ensuring contracted deliverables are met.
- Monitor own performance by tracking delivery against scheduled activities and learning evaluations and taking corrective actions when required.
- Meet required business needs by engaging with business and determining the preferred method / medium of learning transfer.
- Design and develop the required learning intervention, assessment and learning aids whilst ensuring they are appropriately positioned
Responsibilities + Skills
Business principlesBusiness terms and definitionsData analysisGovernance, Risk and ControlsMicrosoft Office
Administrative procedures and systemsBanking knowledgeBanking procedures
8-10 years of relevant financial services industry experience3-5 years of experience as a trainer in the asset management industry